Home
Rev. John Robinson
Isaac Robinson
View the
Robinson Family Tree
Join Our Mailing List
Message Board
Robinson Researchers
Historical Interest
The "Other" Rev John
Contributions and Requests for Help
Contribute to This Site
Site Map
Contact Us
 

Pictures from Pieterskerk


Rev. John Robinson Plaque inside Pieterskerk. This commemorative stone is in the church baptistry.

Rev. John Robinson Plaque outside Pieterskerk. This brass plaque is in the south west wall on the outside of the baptistry.

The Jean Pesynhof (Jean Pesyn Almshouses) dates from 1683. It is located on the site of Rev. John Robinson's house while he resided in Leiden. That house, south of the church and near the baptistry, was then known as "De Groene Poort" or the "Green Gate". It was in that house that he lived, preached, taught and died.



A photo of the original request filed by the Pilgrims on February 12, 1609 to reside in Leiden after they had spent about a year in Amsterdam.
 
More Pictures
 

Contact Information
Currently Unavailable